After receiving an overwhelming response to the 1st edition of Indywood CSR Excellence Awards, we are happy to announce the 2nd Edition of Indywood CSR Excellence Awards (National Level). The event will be scheduled on 1st Dec 2017 at Ramoji Film City.
Indywood CSR Awards are being organised to honor and recognize responsible and sustainable CSR practices by an organisation / an individual that has set new standards for others to follow.
The First edition of Indywood CSR Excellence Awards was conducted at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad as part of the prestigious Indywood Film carnival. The function was attended by eminent personalities from the Industry, providing them with an unrivalled opportunity to network and highlight the achievements of the industry.
Click for Awards @ Hyderabad 2016 Gallery
- Individual/Companies must have demonstrated commitment, vision, calculated risk-taking, capacity for personal /Organisational growth and capacity to be an independent thinker in the face of uncertainty
- Individual must have demonstrated entrepreneurial maturity by building strategic alliances and surrounding him/herself with talented people—individuals, teams, the Board, and a range of advisers/allies to ensure success for all
- Individuals/Companies must have pioneered in taking new approach or technology and creating a culture of innovation
- The Individual must possess personal integrity/influence coupled with the ability to communicate ideas. He / she must have effective leadership and management skills and a potential to influence others.
- Individual/Companies must have made significant contributions as a pioneer in the respective field.
- Be recognized as a significant figure/organisation in the sector in which nomination has been send.
- Presented evidence of outstanding service and distinguished scholarly activities