Indywood Media Excellence Awards - to honor print and online media practitioners / Journalist who have contributed to the Film Industry. Indywood Media Excellence Awards shall be held during the ultimate film fiesta Indywood Film Carnival on December 1 st to 4 th 2017 at the world’s largest film studio, Ramoji Film City.
- Individual/Companies must have demonstrated commitment, vision, calculated risk-taking, capacity for personal /Organisational growth and capacity to be an independent thinker in the face of uncertainty
- Individual must have demonstrated entrepreneurial maturity by building strategic alliances and surrounding him/herself with talented people—individuals, teams, the Board, and a range of advisers/allies to ensure success for all
- Individuals/Companies must have pioneered in taking new approach or technology and creating a culture of innovation
- The Individual must possess personal integrity/influence coupled with the ability to communicate ideas. He / she must have effective leadership and management skills and a potential to influence others.
- Individual/Companies must have made significant contributions as a pioneer in the respective field.
- Be recognized as a significant figure/organisation in the sector in which nomination has been send.
- Presented evidence of outstanding service and distinguished scholarly activities
For any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click for Awards @ Hyderabad 2016 Gallery
Click for Awards @ Goa 2016 Gallery
Click for Awards @ Bangalore 2017 Gallery
Click for Awards @ Chennai 2017 Gallery
Click for Awards @ Delhi 2017 Gallery
Click for Awards @ Mumbai 2017 Gallery
Click for Awards @ Kolkata 2017 Gallery